Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Harry Potter LOVE Tees with Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl

I recently had the most amazing opportunity to meetup with 3 of my favorite Craftsters, down at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  Since I was going to be meeting and hanging out with some pretty amazing crafters, I knew I had to bring handmade gifts to share with them.  I purchased an svg file on Etsy that said LOVE, with the L & O being above the V & E to form a square image.  After a minor setback in which I lost my head and accidentally cut out the transfers backwards, I decided to go back and play with the image in Photoshop to make it one word written out straight across instead of the square placement, mostly to make the image work with the amount of silver glitter htv I had left.  I actually like my re-arranged version more, because it's clearer to read.  I apologize for this picture being a bit dimly lit.  We were in a Steampunk Chocolate Emporium, and it was the only pic I got of all of us in our matching shirts.

Left to right: FiberAlchemist, Abbeeroad, myself, edelC, & her daughter. 

And just for clarity, here's a pic of them lined up, with the text more clearly visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment