Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Bracelets for National Girlfriends Day

Did you know that August 1st is National Girlfriends Day?  I didn't either.  Not until I bumped into it on a calendar of weird holidays.  It also just so happens to be a night I'm going to see The Little Mermaid at the arts center in Nashville with two of my girlfriends.  Since one of them was awesome and bought the tickets (and got us invited to the opening night reception, thanks to being a season ticket holder), and the other friend is driving, I decided to make gifts for these two lovely ladies as a thank you. 

Each bracelet features a Swarovski crystal ring, with stainless steel charms, crystal heart links, and gunmetal chain and findings.  While they all match, each one has a different charm.

'She's like whiskey in a teacup' for Heather

"She believed she could... so she did' for Jena

'Though she be but little she is fierce' for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment