Thursday, June 21, 2018

Joint Effort Protego Shawl

This is a buddy-created project, by the absolutely amazing Shannon Cooper at Flew the Coop & I.  Recently I've been working on shawls for a few friends who are going through rough times, and was getting a bit behind trying to finish them in a timely manner.  So Shannon offered an awesome solution; she had started this shawl, and offered to send it to me, along with a second skein of the yarn, so I could finish it.  I ended up adding 13 rows of the written pattern, then a row of single crochet all the way around, to give it a more finished looking edge.


The pattern is the Mystic Morning Wrap, and is free!  The yarn is Lion Brand Mandala in Chimera.  It's made its way to a new home, and is bringing some cheer to its recipient.  :D


Shannon, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and generosity!  It is truly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. You're a a beautiful person, Jennie, always warming the hearts of so many. I'm grateful to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete