The backings and binding came from a local quilt shop called Quilting Squares, where the ladies were quite excited to help me pick some matches. This is the first, in shades of purple and turquoise. I made onesies and hats to match, so each little lady got her own set.
And the second one in shades of coral, yellow, and turquoise.
Meanwhile, I wanted to make another set of onesies to go with them. I used the classic Potter font, and set up the text in the Silhouette software, then cut them from glitter heat transfer vinyl. I've played with several types of htv, and the glitter seems to adhere the best, and wear well over repeated washings and dryings. The hats were each made by stash-busting yarn scraps. I can't remember the pattern I used, or I'd link it. They're quite chunky, with the body of each being made of 2 strands of yarn held together, with a contrasting band of Lion Brand Homespun.