Friday, February 23, 2018

Starlight, Starbright Dishcloths


These were the final project I made for StudioANF in the Hookers Only Swap.  The requirements were 1 Medium item to help that person crochet, which did not have to be crocheted itself, and 1 Small crocheted item for them to enjoy.  Since I saw she was a Bob's Burger's fan, I had originally intended to make her a Kuchi Kopi doll, but we're having some work done on our house, and when contractors suddenly changed dates on us, we were forced to empty my studio with just a day's notice.  Every single craft supply I own was unceremoniously shoved into the guest room, where it is currently piled to the rafters.     
All I had outside that room was the yarn for an afghan I'm making my husband, and 4 skeins of dishcloth yarn.  Fortunately they were bright happy colors, and I decided to just go with it.  The pattern is free, and can be found HERE
The yarns are all I Love This Cotton in vintage teal, banana, mulberry, and brights (the rainbow multi color).  Hopefully they will make the boring task of doing the dishes just a bit more cheerful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment