Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Mermaid & Plant Beaded Suncatchers

Last year, in the summer term of the Harry Potter Craftalong, I offered to make a suncatcher for those who completed their 'extra credit' in Herbology, aka did some word searches and crosswords I made up.  Patty_o_furnitre and Audania1 took me up on it, but somehow the whole thing slipped my mind for AGES. Once I remembered, I asked them each what kinds of colors they would enjoy, and made up one for each of them.  Patty_o's is going in her craft room, which is mermaid themed. 


Audania1's is going in her kitchen, which is entirely white, and full of plants.  The prism on this one is actually a giant Swarovski crystal pendant, that I have been hanging onto for ages, waiting for just the right project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment