Sunday, May 5, 2019

A Stack of Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelets with Lava Beads


Last Sunday, after we had checked out of the big Lodge in Asheville, sheepBlue, curiousfae, Abbeeroad & I went shopping again in downtown.  We visited a few gift shops, and I saw a nice little diffuser bracelet, that fit me well.  (I have tiny wrists and most bracelets are too big for me.)  I was going to pick it up, until I noticed the price of $20, for an item that was factory made.  Knowing I could pick up a strand of the lava beads for just a few dollars, I left the bracelet behind in Asheville.  A quick internet order later, and I had a mix of black and colored lava beads to make a stack of diffuser bracelets. 
(Clockwise from top are magenta dyed mountain jade, a coral pink Czech glass, and semi-precious aquamarine stones.)

To use them to diffuse essential oils, you simply place a drop on one of the lava beads, and allow it to soak in for about five minutes, so the oils won't stain any of your clothing.  Then just put it on, and go about your day.  I did 8 in the last two days, and have plenty of beads left to make many more.  I foresee another stack in my future! 

(This set includes just the lava beads, both the color and the black can be used for the oils.)

Last one I made, from agate and lava beads.  I think this one might be my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment