Friday, May 29, 2015

I Could Use a Little More Tea Time

I'm not sure what it's like where you are, but here it is raining.  A lot.  And while I do love being home on a rainy day, a few things have gotten old about this weather.  First of all the past several days of rain has meant that my dog refuses to go outside, and is spending most of her time hiding under my desk while I craft, rather than on the arm chair in my studio where she usually perches.

Astrid the Wonder Puggle, in her usual day time bed, er, throne. 
Second, it means that even with an overhead light, huge window, and desk lamp, my studio still feels dark.  So dark that I keep yawning and considering that Astrid might have the right idea by napping the day away.  But since I never have been able to nap (I just lay awake thinking about all the things I could be doing), I make another cup of tea and keep crafting.  This has led to the plan of making some new tea infusers for my shop.  But just what new themes should I put try next has got me stumped.  These are a few of my favorites, which all just happen to be fandom-inspired.

Time Turner Tea Infuser

Sherlocked Tea Infuser. How cute is the 221B key?

TARDIS Tea Infuser

Outlander Tea Infuser
What themes or charms would you like to see happen?  And what is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?

No comments:

Post a Comment